I have edited two volumes of Selected Essays from The Josias, published by Angelico Press under the title Integralism and the Common Good:
Volume 1 (with Peter Kwasniewski): Family, City, and State
Volume 2: The Two Powers
Papers and Book Chapters
A number of academic papers and contributions to edited volumes can be read at my Academia.edu page.
- Natures as Words, Contraception as a Lie (Ethika Politika, 2014)
- The Left Bank of the Rhine (First Things, 2017)
- #MeToo in light of Aristotelian Virtue Ethics (Popula, 2018)
- Prayer Begins in Pointlessness and Stupidity (Church Life Journal, 2018)
- What it is Like to Celebrate Mass (Popula, 2018)
- What is Integralism Today? (Church Life Journal, 2018)
- Pater Cornelius (Popula, 2019)
- Integralism and the Logic of the Cross (Church Life Journal, 2019)
- Robin Hood Economics (Plough, 2019)
- Against the New Nationalism (The Lamp, 2020)
- A Deeper Longing (The Point, 2020)
- War of the Rings (With Matthew Walther, The Lamp, 2021).
- Fiction or the Future of France (Review of Michel Houellebecq, Soumission, Ethika Politika, 2015)
- The Mirror of the Benedict Option (Review of Rod Dreher, The Benedict Option: A Strategy for Christians in a Post-Christian Nation, The Josias, 2017)
- An Integralist Manifesto (Review of Andrew Willard Jones, Before Church and State, First Things, 2017)
- Interview with Medici and More: Part 1 — Part 2 — Part 3.
- Panel Discussion with Cardinal Burke on the Synod on the Family
Talks and Lectures
- Thomas Aquinas College Commencement 2006: Senior Address
- Contrasting Concepts of Freedom (ViQo Circle, 2016)
- Individualism and Totalitarianism in Charles de Koninck and David Foster Wallace (Audio, Oxford, 2016)
- Whether it is Sinful to Desire Happiness: Martin Luther’s Critique of Aristotelianism (Audio, Thoms Aquinas College, California, 2019).